My ‘perfect day’… defiantly Autumn. Full stop. No questions asked.
It’s that one day i would find myself waking up naturally to a warm golden sun beaming through my blinds. My face giving off that peaceful , motivated and calm array of feelings. Wakey Wakey sunshine!, my inner self says to my being in a soft and subtle voice roughly at around 7:00am or 7:30 latest. Pray.
7:30 / 8:00 – Still in a slight daze. Checking my phone would probably be the first thing on my to do list. To check social media, Emails, Messages and Calls (Maybe a good morning text, wink wink!!).
Then this is where it would all begin…
- 8:00am – The momentarily dreaded Morning Routine. A more detailed insight here ——> My Summer Morning Routine 2018.
- 9:00am – Breakfast Time !- The chance to fill my belly with something my taste buds fancy. #Pancakes.
- 9:30 / 11:30 – Workout, – Writing blog posts – Watching Show-box, Netflix, YouTube … not necessarily in that order.
- 11:30 – Lunch Time !(I’m not even going to attempt a lie, I. Do. Eat. Junk.)
- 12:00/ 16:00 – Meeting with someone close; Friends, Family (People that make me smile.) – Shopping – Eating. Yes. Again!
- 16:00 – Making my way home. (Drivers Licence Pending)
- 16:30 – Sitting on my window sill listening to music, this would ‘naturally’ lead to dancing in my mirror.
- 18:00 – The trickling sound of running a bath. #SerenityTime
- 19:00 – Its Dinner Time!
- 19:30 – I would spend my evening with a cup of hot chocolate and an big jumper on to keep me extra warm, I would snuggle up in bed, covers pulled tight and my favorite film showing.
- 21:00 – Washing Face and brushing my teeth, keeping them whites pearly.
- 21:30 – Back on my phone or laptop (maybe a phone call from that special someone. Wink Wink!)
- 22:30 – Reading until I naturally dose off and fall asleep.
There’s not much to it really. Your ‘perfect day’ should be filled with smiles and laughter and all round serenity. Consisting of all that makes you happy. Food, friends and ‘Love’.